[Slowhand] OK...I Confess.....!

An English Boy peter_dennis_blandford_townshend at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 7 14:29:45 EDT 2006

>Next they'll be telling us that 'Layla' is also about Patti or that EC used

>to do drugs! Stay tuned for more great revelations folks!

-=-=-

OK...I confess, I have been keeping Eric's secret for years and years
while he, under duress, paid for my silence.

But now, the time has come to 'tell the truth' and let the world
know:

"Layla," like BB King's "Lucille" and Albert King's "Lucy," is actually
the name of whatever guitar Eric is playing at the moment...in fact,
some of Eric's most important relationships with guitars have been
ruined by him calling one guitar "Layla" after having played a different
"Layla" the previous night....or previous song in some cases.

FWIW: Eric is, and has always been, in bed by midnight with a glass
of warm milk on the nightstand.....has never abused drugs or alcohol,
and that is the truth....I'm sick of filling up my Swiss bank accounts
with dirty, laundered money, all to keep my lips sealed and Eric's
secrets safe......oh the guilt...the horror...!

L~

PS~ I was on the grassy knoll that fateful day in Dallas, too..!