[Slowhand] Dominos Fillmore set

Luke Pacholski lukpac at lukpac.org
Fri Jun 9 12:10:38 EDT 2006

Don't have the Paddington set (yet, anyway), but what's the deal with the
10/23 *early* show soundboard? What songs is this comprised of?

Several years ago I got a CD-R with 4 tracks that purported to be from the
early 10/23 show - Got To Get Better in a Little While, Why Does Love Got
to Be So Sad?, Presence of the Lord, and Little Wing - but Presence of the
Lord was actually from one of the late shows, just at a slower speed. The
other 3 *were* unique.

I know Bill Levenson has said only the late shows were recorded for
possible release. I'd suspect *if* the early shows exist they are from
some type of tape made by Bill Graham.

Luke