[Slowhand] Re: Supershow

ToeKneeF slowhandnj at comcast.net
Sun Jun 11 11:47:32 EDT 2006

I have it on DVD from Eagle Rock Entertainment. My assessment, in 3
words, WHAT A RIP!! This self-proclaimed "last great jam of the 60's"
does have some interesting musical pairings, but our man EC is listed
prominently in the credits and jacket and only appears in 2 of the 17
chapters. Slate 27 and End Jam which is an incomplete performance
segment and really quite unremarkable....................T

--
"As long as there are women on this earth who men love,
there will always be the blues.".......John Lee Hooker