[Slowhand] Re: Slowhand Digest, Vol 7, Issue 230

LIABARTOLOMEI liabar at tin.it
Sun Jun 11 16:01:47 EDT 2006

Dear Sally and Dear Slowhanders
I am from Lucca,
last year at the same rock summer festival I saw 3 security staff members
watching and stopping people from taking pictures (I was sitting first row)
controls when stepping in are not that strong but then you have to be a
little farther back to take pictures.
Consider you are in an open air town square, not in a theatre
the organisation fences the streets to access the concert square some 2-3
hours before beginning of concert
write to my privately for any further detail about the place.
ciao
longing to see you there
lia