[Slowhand] Clapton Appeals For Memories

DeltaNick deltanick at comcast.net
Tue Jun 13 05:26:09 EDT 2006

Below article needs no amplification from me. However, some Slowhand Digest subscribers probably need to read this 2 or 3 times.

DeltaNick

Clapton Appeals For Memories - Guitar great ERIC CLAPTON is appealing for help from his showbiz friends to pen his autobiography - because he can't remember enough. The TEARS IN HEAVEN hitmaker is struggling to recall his heyday, particularly his years battling drug and alcohol addictions, and fears his memoirs will never be complete. And the 61-year-old is so desperate to piece together his past he's even enlisted the help of ex-wife PATTI BOYD. She confirms, "I have indeed received a phone call. Will I help out? I might." 12/06/2006 07:35 (http://www.contactmusic.com/new/xmlfeed.nsf/mndwebpages/clapton%20appeals%20for%20memories_12_06_2006).