[Slowhand] Tickets

Garret74 at aol.com Garret74 at aol.com
Tue Jun 13 14:39:27 EDT 2006

>>>ordered tickets late!<<<<

Justin..

That's my strategy. I think what happens is that the brokers and scalpers
buy up all the good seats right out of the gate, and very little is left for the
real fans. But, if you wait, the laws of supply and demand kick in and many
tickets become available at face value...(In my opinion, Eric Clapton isn't
exactly hot right now...I don't think his tour is going to sell out in most
venues.
So, I'll wait until about a month before the concert and see what's up. Bet
I get something close on the floor!

So, you might want to hold onto your tickets but continue to check out sales
in your area, and if you find a better seat you can always sell your tickets
to some taller people!

Cheers

Garret