[Slowhand] Charlotte woes

RMS1 Debby at Avalonrecords.com
Mon Jun 19 09:45:21 EDT 2006

I got tickets for Orlando with an ECAccess passcode on Saturday through
TM, but it too took 15 minutes to "find tickets". Plus, they didn't go
on sale at 9 AM like the ECA website said, but at 10 AM along with the
general public. I got fairly decent seats, lower section, row Q, kind
of near the stage, but I guess nothing on the floor was available by
then. They were $95 + fees. Last tour, in 2004, I saw him in Miami,
for $80 a pop. But Orlando is about the same distance, with an easier
drive, and we have someone to crash with. And it's on a Friday night!
I'm just happy I got some tickets, period.

She's waiting for October!

Debby J.

________________________________

From: jezebel- [mailto:jezebel- at rochester.rr.com]
Sent: Sunday, June 18, 2006 9:39 AM
To: Steve Proctor; Slowhand Digest
Subject: RE: [Slowhand] Charlotte woes

That stinks, Steve! I was also suprised no one mentioned the
Ticketmaster snafu. When we were getting tickets for Detroit, the Fan
Club tickets option wasn't asking for a password. It took about fifteen
minutes for them to get the box up, but by then, anyone and everyone
could have gotten fan club tickets without an access code. Ah
well...such is life.

jez