[Slowhand] Re: Orlando

David Fynan clwphils at tampabay.rr.com
Mon Jun 19 12:53:42 EDT 2006

> <<<<I got tickets for Orlando with an ECAccess passcode on Saturday

> through TM, but it too took 15 minutes to “find tickets”. Plus,

> they didn’t go on sale at 9 AM like the ECA website said, but at 10

> AM along with the general public. I got fairly decent seats, lower

> section, row Q, kind of near the stage, but I guess nothing on the

> floor was available by then. >>>>

I'm going to the Orlando show as well. I waited until the last
minute for the ECAccess sales before I finally purchased my ticket
and there was still nothing on the floor available. The seats are
better than if I didn't have ECAccess but I'm pretty disappointed
there were no floor seats available. For two days, each time I
looked for tickets it kept giving me the same three seats, all in the
same section and row.