[Slowhand] EC Access EU vs US

Dave Langley david_langley at btconnect.com
Mon Jun 19 14:45:32 EDT 2006

When the UK shows went on sale there was no code issued, what happened was very simple in that EC Access had a URL to the Seetickets website that gave members priority booking, cannot remember all the rules but I think it was something like 6 ticket limit for non RAH shows and 2 ticket limit for RAH. I seem to remember that I could mix shows up as I ended up at 3 RAH shows and one provincial. They also had a link for the Hampton Court Shows and I got great tickets there for both nights. Seems this special code is a US thing. Lets hope EC Access have offers for Japan as that is my next trip

Regards

Dave