[Slowhand] WEED OPEN: D&D LAOALS (Mickboy Remaster)

John Mills turbineltd at btconnect.com
Tue Jun 20 05:44:39 EDT 2006

Okay, I wouldn't normally contemplate this, but you have to hear it. I'm not
going to say anything else except, just wait for the adulation of the first
five recipients. You think I'm joking, don't you?

This offer is conditional on your possession of a genuine copy of the Vinyl,
CD, SACD, Cassette, 8-Track or Wax Cylinder versions, (any or all). Now that
shouldn't be a problem for you guys.

This offer is a 1xCD audio, or 1xCD FLAC, please specify, to five parties
prepared to reoffer.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Derek & The Dominos
Layla (Mickboy Remaster)

01. I Looked Away
02. Bell Bottom Blues
03. Keep On Growing
04. Nobody Knows When You're Down And Out
05. I Am Yours
06. Anyday
07. Key To the Highway
08. Tell The Truth