[Slowhand] HARRISON AND CLAPTON FOOTAGE TO APPEAR ON NEW DVD

Kevin Wilson kevin.wilson at arivia.co.za
Fri Jun 23 03:56:42 EDT 2006

Are they going to release the '91 concert(s) piece-meal over the next 20
years until we have a definitive complete set? I don't see this being a
complete show. Hopefully we'll get "While My Guitar Gently Weeps" and
"Isn't It a Pity" this time around - though I expect it will be the
songs on "The Dark Horse Years" and one or 2 others.

Kevin