[Slowhand] Re: A measure of success ... ?

Justin Stygles letitloose77 at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 27 19:59:57 EDT 2006

I Just want to say that there is no rush for tickets sales here in New
England. Not all seats are sold for either boston show, though you can
still pay $85, plus surcharges, to sit in section 308-312. Other area
agencies are starting at $115 for balcony and $175 for floor. Funny, the
stones sold out in pre sale, EC still open. yet IMO, after listening to
several boots from both parties, EC is carrying on better. At any rate, I
still havent bought tickets for TD Banknorth as Mohegan Sun might be the
better and cheaper attraction...

Justin