[Slowhand] Re: Reply to ToeKnee

ToeKneeF slowhandnj at comcast.net
Wed Jun 28 00:00:59 EDT 2006

Who doesn't get it? Why is it that your analysis is right, to the
exclusion of all other factors. I NEVER denied that part of the decline
in sales might be attributed to EC's decline in popularity. It is not,
however, based on any empirical evidence you have yet to present, the
only cause. You presented your opinion and I countered with a plausible
alternate scenario, that could also be a contributory factor. Your
smarmy, close-minded, out of hand dismissal of anything but complete
agreement with your OPINION is at best puerile and does nothing to
bolster your position.