[Slowhand] Ec joining the Yardbirds

weedweed@tiscali.fr weedweed at tiscali.fr
Fri Jun 30 14:48:36 EDT 2006

Hi,

Olli wrote :
"I think Clapton should rejoin Mayall's Bluesbreakers before
it's too late.
The Yardbirds is of course another option."

I think Eric joining the Yardbirds again would not be a very
good idea...
IMHO the best stuff by the birds came after Eric was
replaced by Jeff Beck.
More interesting in my mind would be a reunion with Jeff and
Jimmy.

In the Clapton "he's not as good as he used to be" debate
[even if they are right], I must say that I attended six
shows this year and I would have liked to be able to attend
a couple more. Although my preference goes to the 2004
tour, this one is still very enjoyable and rocking.

And to openly tell you all how bad are my taste, I was
pleased that WT was still in the setlist.

JYB

Protégez vos enfants des dangers d'Internet en installant Sécurité Enfants, le contrôle parental d'Alice.
http://www.aliceadsl.fr/securitepc/default_copa.asp