[Slowhand] First EC album

JGuignard at aol.com JGuignard at aol.com
Fri Jul 7 23:40:42 EDT 2006

I am old enough to remember Eric from his Yardbird days (I was in high
school), and of course Cream, Blind Faith, and DATD. While I always was an
admirer of Eric and enjoyed much of his stuff that I heard on the radio I was not
really a fan. It was not until "Unplugged" that Eric really got my attention,
and that was my first purchase of one of his albums. That was soon followed
by FTC which totally hooked me so of course I just had to attend his NBTB
show when he came to Los Angeles. I have since bought several of Eric's other
albums, as well as a couple of original Cream records (as well as the 2005
show on DVD). I have seen Eric in person 3 times since 1994 and will probably
go see him when he comes to So. California later in the year. I was very
disappointed that Cream 2005 did not include some shows in my neck of the
woods. Being an ex-drum beater and an admirer of Ginger's I have ordered a couple
of his albums.

JIm