[Slowhand] first ec related album thread

Mel Boss darmel at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jul 8 15:14:01 EDT 2006

Good thread, Scott (I grew up in that general area too) - I'm think that it was either Disreli Gears or Wheels of Fire in 1968, in Peoria, Illinois while attending BU - probably, DG since I really liked Brave Ulysses at the time. There was a discount department store on North University Avenue (ala Target) that regularly sold vinyl for about 2.50, which is when I went shopping...Mel