[Slowhand] Blind Faith show on DIME

Bryan Reid humblephoenix at comcast.net
Wed Jul 19 12:06:08 EDT 2006

Yes, Means To An End is a Traffic song. I'm downloading this and will be
interested to see how the sound quality matches up against the Compensation
For Betrayal set version, which I seeded several months ago to the SD and
CB. 38f, the seeder, claims this is an uncirculated version that is an
improvement over what's available but that remains to be seen, IMHO.

Bryan