[Slowhand] Looking for Journeyman Tour T-Shirt

JP Hansen jp at hansen.net.nz
Sat Jul 29 19:20:11 EDT 2006

Hi All,

I'm searching for a good quality scan or digital photo of a T-shirt
design from the 1990 Journeyman tour. I bought the shirt at Eric's
Auckland, New Zealand show in November 1990, but have subsequently
lost it.

I've done the usual image searches on the web, but not come up with
anything.

The main image was a black rectangle on white shirt (there may have
been other colour combos) with a sort of "1980s style" painting of
Eric playing his strat which was just composed of simple multi
coloured brush strokes.

Anyone know what I'm talking about? If so please email me off-list.

Thanks!
JP