[Slowhand] Question about EC songs

Patrick Tuller PtTuller at charter.net
Sun Aug 6 22:18:43 EDT 2006

Hello everyone,

I am looking for a complete (or as close to complete as possible) list of
all of the songs that Clapton has ever performed live and/or in the studio.
This would include all groups where he has been a member, solo material,
guest appearances, live guest appearances, etc.

The closest that I have been able to find to this online is the Eric Clapton
Lyric Archive at http://www.eric-clapton.co.uk/ecla/ However, this does not
include guest appearances, session work, or live guest appearances.

If anyone knows of a link to this information, it would be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks,
Patrick Tuller