FW: [Slowhand] RE: DeltaNicks Post

Bryan Reid humblephoenix at comcast.net
Wed Aug 9 13:53:30 EDT 2006

Hmmmn...

An "ass"?

Hmmmn...

I suspect that I know DeltaNick a bit better than most on the Digest and
probably for a bit longer, too.

I'd be the first to tell you that DN is opinionated and passionate about
what he believes in. He also does his homework. I can count on one hand the
number of times that I've caught DN with his facts wrong, and probably have
a few fingers left over. As for opinions, well, it's a free country and an
increasingly free world, so everyone's entitled to theirs.

DeltaNick is many things, but an ass isn't one of them, and I think you'd be
hard put to find more than a couple of people on the SD who think so.

Bryan

compulsory Clapton content: what was the 1960s surf music record EC
re-made?