[Slowhand] Clapton in Columbus

Ron Ciul ron at arcadianhomes.com
Mon Aug 14 12:28:18 EDT 2006

I was at the Dylan Columbus concert last night and I echo the Dispatch's
sentiments 100%. EC's and Vaughn's 4 song together were the highlight of the
evening. I knew that Dylan has been playing Watchtower as his final encore on
the Europe tour, so I truly expected Eric to come back out for that one. But
was sorely disappointed. I've always loved EC's soaring guitar on the
Watchtower duet he did with Lenny Kravitz.

I am also hoping that Eric shows up Wednesday night for BB King's concert in
Dayton OH, a mere 60 miles away from Columbus.
If not I'll wait and see him again in Detroit Sept 23rd. 3rd Row Right.

Ron