[Slowhand] RE: ECAccess

Jon Maclean Jon.Maclean at lands.nsw.gov.au
Mon Aug 21 20:13:11 EDT 2006

Anyone in Australia have any idea whether ECAccess, the alleged fan club
site, will give Australian ticket buyers a pre-sale opportunity?
Given that Aussie tickets go on sale Mon 28 Aug (ie. next week), there
is very little time left now for this to occur. As it stands at present
it looks like Australian fans have been badly duped by ECAccess. I for
one will NOT be renewing my membership when it falls due.

Cheers,
Jon

This message is intended for the addressee named and may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete it and notify the sender.

Views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, and are not necessarily the views of the Department of Lands.

This email message has been swept by MIMEsweeper for the presence of computer viruses.