[Slowhand] Fwd: Clapton in New York City, Mustang Sally's

Mel Boss darmel at sbcglobal.net
Wed Aug 23 15:19:32 EDT 2006

I'm posting the following message for SHD's good friend "JoeyJay"... Anyone help Jay w/his inability to post to the Digest?

joeyjay at att.net wrote: From: joeyjay at att.net
To: Mel Boss <darmel at sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Clapton in New York City, Mustang Sally's
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2006 13:01:15 +0000

Boss Man......can you do me a favor and post my memo below to the Slowhand Digest for me? My emails to the Digest are still just going into a Black Hole. Use the above subject line.

Slowhanders !!!

Boss Man Mel is posting this for me. My posts over the last several months have been going into a Black Hole and never make it to the Digest. Don't understand why?

Can't wait to see Clapton at Madison Square Garden next month. I'm going to the
Friday show.

Does anybody know this place called Mustang Sally's a block or two from The
Garden? Is that a good place to hang before the show? A friend of mine seems to
think it is.

Please advise if you know !!!

I'm gonna "suck it up" and pay the final 200.00 I need to buy a new internal
capture card so I can finish the followup 7-DVD Clapton video collection Vol's 2
& #. I've had everything planned and ready to produce for quite a while....just
need the capture card.

I have thrown myself into re-landscaping my house grounds and doing repair and
decorative projects. It has been therapeutic after three ugly visits from Mother
Nature last year. Hope we escape her wrath this year.

I heard somewhere that Clapton has ceased playing Anyday on this tour. Is that
correct? I hope he plays it at The Garden !!!

Cheers,
Jay