[Slowhand] EC - Legends - rehearsals prior to 1997 jazz festival tour

Bryan Reid humblephoenix at comcast.net
Fri Sep 1 12:34:52 EDT 2006

Hi all

I recently came into a set of what purports to be rehearsals of the Legends
group, prior to their 1997 tour of jazz festivals in Europe. These
supposedly took place at S.I.R. Rehearsals Studios in Hollywood. To be
honest, these don't sound like rehearsals to me but more like pretty final
takes for an album that never happened.

Anyone know anything about this session?

Regards,

Bryan

Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here we might as
well dance.