[Slowhand] EC 10 Days - Japan 1995 Offer

Larry Jackson crossrodes at earthlink.net
Mon Sep 4 19:01:39 EDT 2006

Thanks to Wayne Mathis, I can re-offer 10 Days, the 2 DVD compilation
of the 10 shows EC performed in Japan in 1995. This outstanding set
contains artwork - music files are FLAC format. The first 2
Slowhanders who ask will receive a copy. Please reply using subject
line EC 10 Days - Japan 1995. If you get snagged in my spam net, just
follow directions and you’ll get through.

Larry

Witness The Cream!
Clapton is the deity of your choice.