[Slowhand] Re-offer

Steve McKellar mckells at videotron.ca
Wed Sep 6 17:33:54 EDT 2006

John Morgan wrote:
<<<<<Thanks to Edgar Martin, I have the Lucca 2006 broadcast show to re-offer.
The show is a good quality from a sound standpoint but has some flaws such
as fade-ins, gaps between all songs and occasional extra noise (audile
computer notification chime during Old Love). I will send this to the first
two Slowhanders who promise to re-offer. Please email me your name and
address.>>>>>>

Maybe you shouldn't re-offer this show with the described defects. I admit
that the problems you describe might be perfectly acceptable to someone who's
getting the discs gratis but if they're reoffered yet again and the defects not
explained, a clearly substandard show will be making the rounds with nobody
sure what to expect when they open the mailer. Since i don't have this show i can't
imagine that this is the only quality that this show has.

Steve