[Slowhand] TEST

Almighty Geetarz almighty_geetarz at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 8 08:29:05 EDT 2006

I apologise for the double post ... transitioning to a new email client and apparently I don't have everything worked out quite yet!

I also apologise because I had a small stack of emails in the past few days and whatever I just did vaporised them with a Death-Ray. If they are on this here cornfuser I cain't fine 'em. So please resend and sorry again for the trouble.

Helpful tip: For those using Thunderbird, check out the "Bork" extension ... it makes some folks' emails far more entertaining!

Cheers,
AG