[Slowhand] Re: Disappointment

Almighty Geetarz almighty_geetarz at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 9 16:24:06 EDT 2006

If this is your re-entry into the real world then I feel truely sorry for you.

Real World? Actually *this* is the artificial reality.

Don't feel sorry for me ... feel sorry for 50 Cent.

A man can't even spin his wheels into NYC without being hassed by THE MAN for D.W.B. (an' some of ya'll who be hip know what I'm talkin' 'bout!).

You were great at one time and I really respected you, believe me....as no doubt did so many others. But if this is what you have to offer to the Digest NOW I suggest that it is time for you to crawl back into your padded cell..

I will do whatever it takes to win you back!

I do offer a no questions asked money back guarantee on all posts!

So, what you are saying ... is that you found the cream of my earlier output much more entertaining than my current work I've written back home? See, whereas before you had blind faith in my efforts, now I have to be a pilgrim on a quest to regain your trust - lest I be branded a horrid reptile, or worse, part of a totally dysfunctional family.

I know, I know, most reviews of my recent post have been positive, but there is always one in every crowd who has to be the exception. Perhaps it rubs you that I am a smart alec, but I've been one from the cradle and unlikely to change any time soon.

Another problem may be that my posts on this new computer just won't be as good as my old one ... my PC desktop image on that one was a Gibson, and now it's a Fender! I guess that to some, the tenor of my posts will now be somewhat thin and brittle sounding. I spent 24 nights in august trying to find a suitable gibson image (in 1920x1280) with no luck, but that was no reason to cry.

I know that you were upset when you heard that I had dropped off the net and unplugged, but right now we're at a crossroads in our friendship. But please remember, I may not be able to win you back in just one night.

Cheers,
AG

P.S. As a peace offering, here is an actual 100% unreleased track, a Geetarz exclusive straight from my master:

http://www.geetarz.org/reviews/direstraits/media/mk-2005-06-24-portsmouth-d2-t02.mp3

Enjoy!

http://mail.yahoo.com