[Slowhand] Re: Turn The Guitar Down ...

DeltaNick deltanick at comcast.net
Mon Sep 18 22:01:27 EDT 2006

>> there was a snippet where jj and eric discuss the mixing of the cd and

>> how eric wanted his guitar parts to be turned down low, while JJ wanted

>> the opposite.. is this Eric being modest or what? cmon.. <<

Yes, EC has been afflicted with this disease since about 1970. He's
approached recovery a few times, most notably from 1993 until 1995, but it's
never lasted. We certainly hope he recovers soon. However, after 3+ --
nearly four decades -- it seems to be pretty much a lost cause.

JJ, PLEASE kick him in the ass ... HARD!

DeltaNick