[Slowhand] A Grand Opening

John Mills turbineltd at btconnect.com
Mon Sep 25 15:27:23 EDT 2006

Ladies and Gentlemen,

It gives me great pleasure, on this auspicious occasion, to announce the
unveiling of a brand new web-site, devoted to Mr. Eric Clapton.

Herr Boris Jaeggi, of the Eric Clapton Fanclub in Switzerland, is proud to
present the following URL for your delectation:
http://www.eric-slowhand-clapton.com/home.php

Seriously folks, I've had to keep the existence of this marvellous resource,
under my hat for the last nine months!
Whilst the paint isn't dry and there are a few finishing touches to perform,
I think you'll find this a repository for some rare items, one of which I
have already liberated.

Please have a good look and then send Boris a nice email to encourage him to
round off his efforts.

Enjoy.

John