[Slowhand] EC Ottawa Show

Gourlay.David at tbs-sct.gc.ca Gourlay.David at tbs-sct.gc.ca
Thu Sep 28 11:52:25 EDT 2006

Slowhanders - I don't think anyone has posted on the Ottawa concert on Tuesday night that I attended. Marco has my review up on the Where's Eric site now. For those who have an opportunity to see him in the future in the US, Australia, China and NZ, do not miss this show. There is a confidence and general contentness in his playing that is inspiring. The guitar has never sounded so good !

Some pics can be seen here thanks to mate, Steve:

http://www.stevendrover.blogspot.com/

David

David Gourlay
Senior Analyst | Analsyte principal
Social and Cultural Sector | Secteur des programmes sociaux et culturels
Treasury Board of Canada, Secretariat | Secrétariat du Conseil du Trésor du Canada
Ottawa, Canada K1A 0R5
613-946-4797 | Gourlay.David at tbs-sct.gc.ca | facsimile/télécopieur 613-952-6785