[Slowhand] Blind Faith DVD

joeyjay at att.net joeyjay at att.net
Fri Oct 6 10:48:10 EDT 2006

Slowhanders,

Wow, that Blind Faith DVD is excellent. The performance is really understated as compared to Cream, but thats part of what I love about it. Blind Faith had some great songs and they are delivered is such an interesting way. Love Ginger's performance. What great touch and timing that man has.

Can't Find My Way Home, Had To Cry Today, Sea Of Joy, Presence Of The Lord, Sleeping In The Ground are all good on this DVD.

Note: My one complaint is the radical edit job they did on Do What You Like. They cut most of Ginger's drum solo. I just don't understand why they would do that? Well, at least I have the full version in my collection.

Cheers,
Jay