[Slowhand] Clapton - Montreux 86 / After Midnight DVD's

joeyjay at att.net joeyjay at att.net
Tue Oct 10 08:46:11 EDT 2006

Slowhanders,

I really loved this Montreux DVD release. Was so glad to finally have such a good version of I Wanna Make Love To You. I had seen him do this both at Madison Square Garden and at that great Ritz Show in NYC where Keith Richards showed up. That song takes on a new life live.

Also, I see that this After Midnight DVD is getting a very bad review on Amazon after following the link from Wheres Eric. Can anyone confirm this? Is it really THAT bad? I usually take reviews with a grain of salt because so much of the time I just don't agree with the reviewer. "I'm from Missouri" via Jersey/Florida...lol....so I typically reserve judgement until I see it for myself. However, having said that, we certainly have a lot of excellent opinions that emanate from our group. Any comments on this booger???

I haven't been able to find a copy yet to purchase. Its always out of stock.

Cheers,
Jay