[Slowhand] Re: Glaring Errors

Almighty Geetarz almighty_geetarz at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 12 09:56:46 EDT 2006

Pretty good review, except for two glaring errors in one paragraph. Can
anyone pick them out? Can anyone NOT pick them out, ha ha!

The one that caught my eye was the comment that " He may look a bit like your favorite high school teacher these days" as this is a patently ABSURD observation on the part of the reviewer.

Of course EC does not dress like a high school teacher.

Everybody knows he dresses like a high school Janitor!

(err, I'll be politically correct ... a Classroom Maintenance Engineer)

<g>

AG