[Slowhand] Re: Concert reviews

ollio ollio at mbnet.fi
Thu Oct 12 17:26:16 EDT 2006

Yeps,

Thanks Greg!
Nobody was really waiting for you to have some positive to say about this tour.
It's nice and a bit easy to presume, that you have already made up your mind, but why listen to the boots? We all know the final conclusion :) :
Wrong songs perfomed with a wrong guitar through a wrong amplifier backed by the wrong musicians!

Cheers
Olli

I appreciate the concert reviews, but I find it rather
amusing that in every tour review from the last (3)
tours I find that 90% of the reviewers say that this
was the 'best' concert they have heard in 'fill in the
blank' years......I have been guilty of having this
view myself right after a concert but after giving it
some time, and hearing it back it didn't have the same
impact...........

p.s. Yes, I have heard some of the bootlegs from this

g.w.