[Slowhand] Raleigh, NC show

John Creech hwycall at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 18 18:02:43 EDT 2006

Hi everyone!

Long time lurker here, very rare poster. I gotta say, I had the privalege
of attending my 2nd EC show in Raleigh the other night. It was a very
special night as I was able to take my 2 younger brothers to their first EC
show. Fortunately, I've found lots of pictures from that night and a couple
of clips on youtube. That said, is there any chance a recording of this
show slipped out? I'm sure it's at least slightly inappropriate to ask in
such a blatant form, however, I'd dearly love to obtain a copy for my
brothers, and me! If anyone could help, I would be very grateful. Thanks
to all in advance!

JC