[Slowhand] Website changes and Sam's Charlotte pics

Steve Proctor drpr at earthlink.net
Tue Oct 24 08:54:42 EDT 2006

Sam's excellent Charlotte pictures are now available, with his permission, at http://www.slowhand.net/showpics.htm His are in the "Photos From Others" section and are simply amazing. When it comes to cameras, size does matter.

I have made sweeping changes to www.slowhand.net
Junk like commercial sites, midi collections, etc, is gone. My hope is that this more compact version will be more useful and easier to maintain. If anyone has a fan website that they want me to add, please let me know.

Other than the recent concert pictures, there are few recent additions, although there is an interesting picture of Greg Phillinganes at http://www.slowhand.net/clapton3.htm#E8