[Slowhand] Clapton in Miami

joeyjay at att.net joeyjay at att.net
Tue Oct 24 10:55:09 EDT 2006

Slowhanders,

Was glad to hear Clapton perform Anyday last night at the AAA in Miami. He did not do that at Madison Square Garden when I attended a few weeks back. So I had really wanted to hear it.

He also performed Key To The Highway and San Francisco Bay Blues in the acoustic set. Clapton on kazoo was too funny !!!

I'm at work so I can't provide a review.

Clapton's playing on this tour is hot and he was a little animated last night. I like that side of him when he brings it out. He seemed to be loose.....a lot of bending and groan-facing and he was so liguid and fast in his delivery. He is still The Master. If he has lost something like he says, I don't know where it is !!!

Cheers,
Jay