[Slowhand] VC: European Tour 2006

Richard Millard millard_richard at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 25 18:13:06 EDT 2006

Last week I offered to set up a vine with some shows from the European leg of the 2006 tour. To refresh your memory, the package consists of the following:

1. Le Cannet Night [Mid Valley] May 5, 2006
2. Revolution [ARMS] May 8, 2006
3. I Am Yours [ARMS] Sheffield, May 12, 2006
4. Stop Running Away [Trial] Rotterdam, June 1, 2006
5 Lucca Night [Mid Valley] July 7, 2006

Each show is 2 CDRs, plus art and all are ripped from original silvers (or originally issued CDRs in the case of Trial, which is a CDR label).

I've set up a chain for the first five responders:

1. Manny in Tucson
2. Brad Eide in Wisconsin
3. Jon [bbanderic at aol.com] - need your full name and address
4. Brian Pole [Brian, need your address as well]
5. Justin Stygles.

Justin will re-offer. Please feel free to participate even if you don't need all these shows - just copy what you want and send the package on.

If any of the five listed persons have picked these up elsewhere and would like to drop out, please let me know.

Richard Millard