[Slowhand] TourBoot

Mel Boss darmel at sbcglobal.net
Sat Oct 28 13:42:13 EDT 2006

I certainly hope that "someone" in our digest is working on a really excellent audio-boot from this tour that we can distribute and copy among the membership. Something as "tastey" as Jerseyboy would be nice. On the Leftcoast, we likely will see a different program in March/April than the one that's now off to the FarEast...

Also, by now you've all probably heard that an MK/ELH DvD will be release Nov13(UK) and 14(US) - "Real Live Roadrunning," which is available preorder from several sources for about $25...

Love all the tour photos! Thanks...
Mel