[Slowhand] Top 10 guitarists

Ron Ciul ron at arcadianhomes.com
Tue Oct 31 14:27:29 EST 2006

To Scott Wallenberg and all, I agree with your list of guitarists, except I
would definitely include David Gilmore. I have always loved Pink Floyd, but
never listened to just the guitar work, like I have with the others artists.
Until one day I was listened to Dark Side of the Moon on my Ipod with Bose
Headphones. I was blown away, all over again. I now have much respect for
Gilmore's guitar ability.

I'd also like to add to your list Dead Guitarists.
My # 1 would be Esteban.

I know someone might say that "he's not dead yet."
But that's just your opinion!

https://www.officialtvwebsite.com/masterclass/index.asp?did=644
<https://www.officialtvwebsite.com/masterclass/index.asp?did=644&refcode=mcg&pho
ne=1-800-381-2448&gclid=CN3WuuuEpIgCFQ-4WAodYX3XYw>
&refcode=mcg&phone=1-800-381-2448&gclid=CN3WuuuEpIgCFQ-4WAodYX3XYw

To Sam M - I'm sitting with you man, when we go back to Detroit in April.

Ron C.