[Slowhand] Clapton in China and Pennsylvania

Justin Stygles letitloose77 at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 4 09:17:56 EST 2006

Good Morning!

As the morning frost burns off, I am reading that Clapton is off to China.
Good for him. Of course, DB has already played there, but I am sure it will
be a great show. I wonder if the gov't is going to censor any of his songs
as they did with the Stones earlier this year. Could there be any more
signs that this is his last tour????

I am writing though to remind all, particularly those who live in the
general proximity of Harrisburg, PA, that on Wednesday, Horse #1032 to sell
at the Standardbred Horse Sale in Harrisburg, will be Clapton Blue Chip. He
is a late seller, meaning he will not sell for much. I cant image he will
sell for more than $5000. I cannot attend the sale, but two of my horse
racing friends will be down at the sale to at least look at the horse for
me. If there are any horse people or people interested in racing horses,
you can have your own horse with the name "Clapton!" (Jagger, Santana,
Zeppelin, Elton, Bon Jovi, and Hendrix are also in there) Even if you need a
mid week field trip, I recommend that you go.

I will let you know what the sale result is. Perhaps EC will show up to buy
his name sake. I mean, Ronnie Wood loves his stable of racehorses!

Justin