[Slowhand] Opening Night in Japan

Michael Sawin msawin at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 11 07:21:30 EST 2006

Before we get any posts re the opening night in Japan, I thought I'd tell
you that I just got 2 excited phone calls from Japan (thank you Mutsumi and
Shimmy) where the opening night in Osaka has just finished. They told me
that EC and the band were really on form and played 2 new songs, 'Tell the
Truth' on electric (God, I've missed that one) and 'Outside Woman Blues' on
acoustic. And there was an airing of a Les Paul. In addition there were two
songs (or parts of them) aired on TV of the rehearsals-'Further on up the
Road' and, predictably, 'Wonderful Tonight'.
Damn, wish I could have made Japan. One day, one day.
Lets hope that we'll get a few torrents on Dimeadozen before too long.
Mike