[Slowhand] Re: MSG 9/29

Almighty Geetarz almighty_geetarz at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 12 00:00:04 EST 2006

"a friend of mine asked for a copy of the
"Friday 9-29-06 EC concert at MSG in NYC" boot."

--------

FYI there is a decent (but not great) recording of this show that was
seeded on DIME:

http://www.geetarz.org/reviews/clapton/2006-09-29-new-york.htm

The taper does whine a bit about the boot labels but I'm betting that by
year-end we see a nice boxset of the MSG shows from the usual suspects
in quality that leaves this one behind so it may not be worth the effort.

I'm also told that the 9/29 show was filmed by the same taper who also
filmed the 9/30 show, and if the recording is as nice as that one it
will be quite enjoyable:

http://www.geetarz.org/reviews/clapton/2006-09-30-new-york-dvd.htm

One can only hope ...

Cheers,