[Slowhand] Video - Clapton World Tour 2006-2007

EFSCHUL at aol.com EFSCHUL at aol.com
Sun Nov 12 11:27:38 EST 2006

All:

All the gigs are being taped, but don't think its for public distribution
release.
I asked in Uncasville and was told, "We always tape". I found that
interesting.

Never noticed that fine chap who does the video for EC, but since he
recognized me from MSG, we chatted. We hadn't actually met at MSG so I wondered how
he knew me. He told me, "You were behind me at MSG". Seemed like a good
enough answer at the time (I was a bit more interested in other conversation
topics when we spoke).

Later on I realized we never talked at MSG, and he never turned around. So
how did he know me? I guess I am on his tape. Hope I was ready for my close
up!
I'll ask around, but I don't think EC is releasing anything at the end of
this year, world gig, or no world gig.

On another subject, I've noticed of late, some information here is not
"exactly" correct. Realize this is a place where fans share news and views. Views
are always correct as they are each persons point of view.
As for the "facts", some are just plain incorrect, or snips of correct and
incorrect facts rolled into one.
I was tempted to point out corrections when I see these incorrect facts, but
didn't want to start a war here.

Does anybody else notice these things?
Blond Rocker