[Slowhand] AT&T Blueroom Clips

Dale.Kalina at rrd.com Dale.Kalina at rrd.com
Wed Nov 15 10:27:32 EST 2006

The AT&T Blueroom has some clips of an interview with EC and JJ.

http://blueroom.att.com/promotions/promos/index.php?id=22

They are also running a contest for an upcoming concert in LA - no date or
venue provided - just that it will be somewhere in LA at "an exclusive
location."

To celebrate the release of Eric Clapton's new CD, "The Road to Escondido"
the AT&T blue room wants to send you to see him perform live!! We’ll fly
you and a guest to Los Angeles to see Eric Clapton perform at an exclusive
location on his upcoming tour! To make sure you're prepared for the show,
we’ll even hook you up with his whole catalog. It’s the "The Road to Eric
Clapton Contest!"

Dale