[Slowhand] In search of some originals.

Siro Garrido siro.garrido at gmail.com
Thu Nov 16 03:24:39 EST 2006

Hi there,

I am after a small number of original MV imports from Japan.

Should you happen to have duplicates of any of them, I would be grateful if
you could get back to me so that we could arrange a trade.

Happy Easter - Rotterdam, Holland - April 11&12, 2004. - audience recordings
Legends Flawless - incl. studio rehearsals
Super White - Brussels, Belgium - January 17, 1987 - audience
Le Cannet Night - Le Cannet, France - May 5, 2006 - audience

If you don't have any of these, but have other duplicates, please get back
as well. I am always looking to expand my collection.

Back to lurker mode again.

Thanks in advance.
Best always,
Siro
siro.garrido at gmail.com

PS: Escondido being played to death till shows from Japan emerge....