[Slowhand] The Generator is cranked

Susan Marchman susbastille at msn.com
Thu Nov 16 14:09:10 EST 2006

Bill wrote:

"Alright...I don't know what happened....maybe the "youth" in the band...but I love these set list changes. This has been the most unique tour we've seen from EC in years. The Dominoes stuff, outside woman blues...Thank God the set list generator is working again. We need Little Wing to pop in there before the tour's end."

You said it, Bill! The setlist generator is working again and it's full of fantastic old gems. I love that EC is surprising us!
Little Wing would be the ultimate for me; it's been at the top of my wishlist for years.

susan