[Slowhand] EC's Management for 2007 tour

kavin blanton kblanto at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 22 13:02:28 EST 2006

Fellow Slowhanders,
I was wondering if anyone out there knows who EC's
management company is for the 2007 tour and if so how
to get in contact with them. One mangers here at work
helped to open and design the program at EC's
Crossroads center, so she knows him and would like to
see him again if at all possible. So if anyone can
help I would be in great debt and thankful to you. Oh
here name is Jane A. (Not giving the last name to
protect her, one never knows, Although I trust all of
you she asked that I not use her full name) if anyone
out there happens to have direct relations with EC and
can contact him please email privately and I will talk
to her about giving you her full name. But I am sure
EC would remember her.

Thanks,
~Kavin

PS- I will probably be attending the Seattle show
unless he comes to Portland, which he usually does but
so far I haven't seen anything about him coming here.
And looking at his tour dates it looks like the
closest he will be coming is Seattle. But I look
forward to going up there because it is a great city.