[Slowhand] Cream Whiskey Boot out of reach for some

Susan Marchman susbastille at msn.com
Tue Nov 28 12:52:11 EST 2006

Certainly interested, Greg! I'm sure some number of us aren't able to torrent, and as far as ClaptonBoots, you have to be quick to respond to a freebie offer or meet the condition to reoffer; there are still those of us in the non-burning category as well. We're a pitiful lot, I know ; ) Any help on acquiring a must-have now and then would be greatly appreciated : )

And AG, thanks for taking the time to offer up all the great links!

keep on keepin' on,
susan